Last year I did a challenge called #20booksofsummer that was devised by Cathy at 746Books. The plan is to read 20 books between 1st June and 3 September. It was something I really enjoyed doing and after some consideration I decided I would do it again this year.
If 20 is too many you could also choose to read 10 or 15 books. I have decided to go for 20 hoping mainly to get the books that are outstanding on my NetGalley shelf down to a manageable level. There are also a few for blog tours that I have committed to.
I have listed all the books I want to read along with their descriptions. Some may change, but this year I hope to stick to my original list.
1) Big Sister by Gunner Staalesen Big Sister by Gunnar Staalesen – Blog Tour Review.
2) Letterbox by P. A. Davies
3) The Tall Man by Phoebe Locke
4) Find You In The Dark by Nathan Ripley
5) Only Killers And Thieves by Paul Howarth Only Killers And Thieves by Paul Howarth – Review.
6) It Was Her by Mark Hill
7) Don’t Make A Sound by David Jackson
8) Dead Of Night by Michael Stanley
9) Snap by Belinda Bauer
10) Paper Ghosts by Julia Heaberlin
11) Sticks and Stones by Jo Jakeman
12) Redemption Point by Candice Fox
13) The Cliff House by Amanda Jennings
14) The Craftsman by Sharon Bolton
15) The Smiling Man by Joseph Knox
16) The Bone Keeper by Luca Veste
17) The Lost by Mari Hannah
18) The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
19) Blood Lines by Angela Marsons
20) Do No Harm by Lucy Hay